While many people believe that are a waste of time, many of them actually work quite well. Of course, since every person has a different medical problem and reacts differently to different treatments, some are very effective for some people, while on others nothing happens. So, that’s why there is more than one treatment that can be done from home. For arthritis, because of the severe pain caused by movement, there is no home remedy that works for everyone. However, there are quite a few to choose from, so a bit of trial and error will eventually find a home remedy that works.
- Cut up a potato into slices, and then let stand in a glass of cold water overnight in the fridge. You should probably make more than one glass a day, in order to have enough to get you through tomorrow. Drink the mixture straight, and wait for the pain to fade.
- Using the above method, except without using potato juice, you can use a juice from any other vegetable. While the resulting mixture may taste vile, it will help you get over the pain in your joints.
- Calcium has been linked to pain relief or elimination in some arthritis patients. You can either take a vitamin, change your to include more calcium, or take calcium lactate three times daily, mixed with water, in 2 teaspoon doses.
- Eating garlic has been linked to reducing pain and of the joints. Can be eating either cooked or raw, but for best results on it’s own.
- Lastly, a slightly more extreme method for getting rid of arthritic pain is to go on a diet of only bananas for three or four days. Eating nine or ten bananas daily has been known to help reduce the pain in some arthritic patients, but you should consult with your doctor before going on a diet like this, as it can have some unwanted side effects.
Hopefully, these home treatments will help you live a normal life without pain and full of movement.